Plot 95 - The Last Woodbury Remaining!
Our 4 bed detached family home is ready for immediate occupation.
Call us today to find out what range of incentives we have to offer to get you moving!
|Plot 62||3 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 63||3 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 64||2 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 65||4 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 66||3 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 67||4 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 68||5 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 90||4 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 91||4 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 92||4 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 93||4 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 94||4 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 95||4 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
- Choice of contemporary handleless kitchen units and laminate worktops with matching upstands from our selected range*
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- Integrated oven, gas hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor hood
- Double oven to 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with designer tap
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated washer/dryer or freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer dependent on housetype (please ask our Sales Advisor for details)
- Contemporary worktop lighting
- Central heating system with radiators
- Thermostatic radiator valves
- TV, FM and Sky+ points to living room, kitchen/dining room† and bedrooms (Sky subject to subscription)
- Telephone points to living room, kitchen/dining room and master bedroom
- Smooth panelled internal doors with stylish chrome handles
- Walls and ceilings finished in white emulsion
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms
BATHROOMS AND EN SUITES
- Stylish Duravit suite with concealed cistern, soft close seat and semi pedestal or semi recessed basin**
- Vado brassware
- Thermostatically controlled shower mixer to bath with clear glass shower screen
- Thermostatically controlled shower to en suite (where applicable), chrome and clear glass shower cubicle
- Choice of stylish wall tiles by Porcelanosa – full height tiling around bath and to shower cubicle, half height tiling to appliance walls*
- Extractor fan
- Shaver point
- Heated chrome ladder style towel rail
- Timber double glazed windows with multi locking point handles
- Front door fitted with mortice deadlock
- Mains operated smoke detectors, heat detectors and carbon monoxide detectors with battery back up
- Turf to rear garden
- External tap
- Outside light to front and rear
- Outside power point
- Each plot will benefit from either a garage, car port or allocated parking spaces. Please ask our Sales Advisor for details.
INFLUENCE THE FINISH OF YOUR NEW HOME
- Subject to the stage of construction, choose from a range of optional extras. Please ask our Sales Advisor for details.
- LABC WARRANTY
- A 10 year LABC warranty provides complete peace of mind.
SatNav Ref: CM2 9BG
How to find us:
From the M25:
Leave the M25 at junction 28. At the roundabout take the exit for the A12, sign posted Chelmsford. Continue along the A12 for approximately 9 miles and at junction 15, take the A414 exit sign posted Harlow/Chelmsford. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Three Mile Hill/A414 and continue to follow A414 for approximately 2 miles. At the roundabout take the second exit onto London Road/A1114 and at the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Wood Street. The Inland Homes Sales Centre can be found on the right hand side after approximately half a mile.
There are many advantages to living in this new city, including excellent schools, an expanding university, shopping that scores highly for both quality and choice, and a lively cultural and sports scene.
There are over a hundred places to eat, serving a truly international range of cuisines; so you can go just where your appetite dictates! And whether your idea of a good night out involves catching a movie, seeing a play or dancing the night away, Chelmsford has the answer. With three theatres, an eight screen Odeon and a great selection of bars and clubs, you’ll find plenty to entertain you.
If sport is something you are passionate about then Chelmsford offers facilities for Hockey, Cricket, Football, Ice Skating, Athletics and Fitness. There are also six golf courses nearby, including Chelmsford Golf Club next door to St John’s, one of the best golf courses in the county and a wonderful backdrop to the development.
As well as the city and local activities, St John’s is surrounded by the Essex countryside, which is a natural choice for families. Country parks, Green Flag city parks, a miniature railway, a boat trip and a trip to the animal farm are all within easy reach.