An exciting collection of high specification 1 & 2 bedroom apartments are proving extremely popular and selling fast.
Call or visit our Marketing Suite to find out more about our range of incentives to get you moving!
|Plot 53 - Apartment 1||One Bedroom - Ground Floor||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 54 - Apartment 2||Two Bedroom - Ground Floor||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 55 - Apartment 3||One Bedroom - Ground Floor||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 56 - Apartment 4||One Bedroom - Ground Floor||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 57 - Apartment 5||1 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 59 - Apartment 7||Two Bedroom - First Floor||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 61 - Apartment 9||One Bedroom - Second Floor||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 62 - Apartment 10||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 64 - Apartment 12||Two Bedroom - Second Floor||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 65 - Apartment 13||1 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 66 - Apartment 14||Two Bedroom - Third Floor||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 67 - Apartment 15||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
APARTMENTS DESIGNED FOR MODERN LIVING
Each apartment at Queensgate has been designed for today’s lifestyle and offers a superb specification throughout.
- Choice of contemporary kitchen units and laminate worktops with matching upstands from our selected range*
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel splash back
- Stainless steel electric oven and integrated extractor hood
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink and Vado tap
- Contemporary worktop lighting
- TV, FM and Sky points in living room and master bedroom and TV point to bedroom 2 (Sky subject to subscription)
- Telephone points to living room and master bedroom
- Plumbing for washer/dryer in utility cupboard
- White ladder style internal doors with stylish chrome handles
- Walls finished in white emulsion and woodwork in white gloss
- Smooth finished ceilings finished in white emulsion
- Downlights to hall
- Wardrobe to master bedroom
SECURITY, ENERGY EFFICENCY & HEATING
- Underfloor heating
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back up
- Video entryphone system
BATHROOMS & ENSUITES
- Stylish bathroom suite in white
- Concealed cistern with soft close seat
- Thermostatically controlled shower mixer to bath with clear glass shower screen
- Thermostatically controlled shower to en-suite, chrome and clear glass shower cubicle
- Choice of stylish wall tiles by Porcelanosa* – full height tiling around bath and to shower cubicle, half height tiling to sanitaryware walls
- Choice of stylish floor tiles by Porcelanosa*
- Extractor fan
- Shaver point
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Landscaped gardens
- Lift access to all floors
- Cycle storage
- Allocated parking to each apartment
PEACE OF MIND
- 10 year LABC warranty. Each home will be independently surveyed during construction.
SATNAV REF: GU14 6FW
FIRST CLASS SHOPPING & ENTERTAINMENT
Aside from the traditional town centre retailers, the Meads and Princes Mead shopping centres provide the twin retail outlets for Farnborough. The Meads opens every day until midnight and consists of 80 shops including national brands and an array of bars, cafés and restaurants. The addition of a recently opened Vue cinema all contribute to a vibrant evening economy.
HAMPSHIRE’S GLORIOUS COUNTRYSIDE ON YOUR DOORSTEP
The key feature of the countryside around Farnborough is the Blackwater Valley connecting the borders of Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire. The landscape contains some of the last remnants of heathland in England and is home to several country parks, woodlands and sites of special scientific interest (SSSI), all providing a range of activities for young and old alike. The River Blackwater, the sleepy Basingstoke Canal and the Cove Brook Greenway provide peaceful backdrops for those seeking to gently appreciate nature and the great outdoors.
THE HEIGHT OF AEROSPACE EXCELLENCE
Farnborough is considered the birthplace of British aviation and continues its association with aerospace today, most notably with the biennial International Air Show and the International Conference and Exhibition Centre. The influence of the aerospace industry permeates the town, becoming the home to a number of technology and telecoms businesses providing good local employment opportunities.
BE WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
Located on the A325, just a mile and a half from Farnborough town centre and Farnborough (Main) train station, Queensgate is well placed as a base for commuters with connections to London Waterloo in less than 40 minutes and Reading in under half an hour. Junctions 4 and 4A of the M3 motorway are only a short drive away.