Yorke House at the award winning Carter’s Quay in Poole is now over 50% sold. This high specification collection of just eleven 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, have been carefully designed to offer light filled and spacious accommodation. All homes feature stylish Juliette Balconies, allocated parking, a utility cupboard and a designer kitchen with fully integrated appliances. Perfect for first time buyers and investors alike and ready to move into this autumn, these homes are not anticipated to be available for long.
Carter’s Quay is an award winning development, conveniently located off Blandford Road in Poole. This exciting new waterside community features high specification 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, contemporary 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses and a new quayside which will offer views over the iconic Twin Sails Bridge. With easy access to the bustling town centre, station and local marinas this stylish new development boasts a truly fulfilling lifestyle in Poole.
Available on the government Help to Buy scheme* prices are from £199,950. Contact the marketing suite for further information.
*subject to availability and qualifying criteria.
|L1||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L2||1 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L3||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L4||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L5||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L6||1 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L7||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L8||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L10||1 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L11||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
- Contemporary Symphony kitchen units and laminate worktops with matching upstands
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood
- Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with designer tap
- Integrated dishwasher
- Contemporary worktop lighting
- Central heating system with radiators
- Thermostatic radiator valves
- TV, FM and Sky+ points to kitchen/dining room, living room and master bedroom (Sky subject to subscription), TV points to remaining bedrooms
- Telephone points to living room, kitchen/dining room and all bedrooms
- Oak veneer foiled internal doors with stylish chrome handles
- Walls finished in white emulsion and woodwork in white satin
- Smooth ceilings finished in white emulsion
BATHROOMS AND EN SUITES
- Stylish Duravit suite with concealed cistern,** soft close seat and semi pedestal or semi recessed basin**
- Vado brassware
- Thermostatically controlled shower mixer to bath with clear glass shower screen
- Thermostatically controlled shower to en-suite, chrome and clear glass shower cubicle
- Choice of stylish wall tiles by Porcelanosa – full height tiling around bath and to shower cubicle, half height tiling to sanitaryware walls*
- Extractor fan
- Shaver point
- Heated chrome ladder style towel rail
- UPVC double glazed windows with multi locking point handles
- Front door fitted with multi locking point system
- Video entry system to apartments only
- Mains operated smoke detectors, heat detectors and carbon monoxide detectors with battery back up
INFLUENCE THE FINISH OF YOUR NEW HOME
- Subject to the stage of construction, choose from a range of optional extras. Please ask our sales advisor for details.
10 year BLP warranty provides complete peace of mind*Choices are subject to stage of construction
† Not applicable to separate kitchens
**Subject to bathroom design which may vary from that shown
The level of tiling to cloakrooms varies by housetype. Please ask sales advisor for details
Images depict previous Inland Homes interiors
THESE ARE PRELIMINARY DETAILS AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Sat Nav Ref: BH15 4BA
With shops, bars and restaurants planned for this charming new Quayside, Carter’s Quay is destined to become a desirable new setting in which to enjoy a sociable lifestyle. Whether you dine out to the gentle lapping of the waves, idle away the time watching the iconic Twin Sails Bridge, or simply delight in the ever charming vista, rain or shine, there is always something to enjoy when you live close to the water’s edge. This sparkling water in particular plays host to water sports all year round, including windsurfing, water skiing and jet skiing, as well as fishing, sailing and swimming. If it is dry land that you prefer than the woodlands, forests, beaches and national world heritage site offer a whole range of activities from horse riding to mountain-biking and the area really is a golfers paradise.
As well as its wide range of fun for all ages and the bustling Quay, Carter’s Quay also benefits from an historic Old Town, vibrant high street and the Dolphin shopping centre for your shopping requirements close by. With Poole’s easy access to popular resorts, ancient cities and modern transport hubs, there is also the fantastic opportunity to easily enjoy life outside and around this enviable location.
How to find us:
From The M27:
From the M27 merge onto the A31. Continue along the A31 for approximately 15 miles. At the Palmersford Roundabout take the 1st exit onto A347 (Ringwood Road). Continue to follow Ringwood Road for approximately 5.5 miles until you reach the Alderney Roundabout and take the 2nd exit onto Canford Way (A3049). Continue on the A3049 and at the third roundabout take the 1st exit onto Holes Bay Road (A350). Keep on the A350 and at the Hunger Hill Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto West Street (A350). After half a mile turn right onto Bay Hog Lane (A350) and continue onto the Twin Sails Bridge. Continue onto Rigler Road and at the end of the road turn left into Blandford Road (B3068). Carter’s Quay can be found on the left hand side after approximately 50 metres.