Aim rule 26
AIM Rule 26
The following information is disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies and was last updated on 4 January 2016.
For further information, click on the links below:
- Description of business and country of incorporation
- Board of Directors names and biographies
- Corporate governance
- IR contacts and advisers
- Public documents
- Reports and presentations
- RNS announcements
- Details of exchanges or trading platforms
Inland Homes plc is listed on AIM.
- Number of securities in issue
- Major shareholders
- Details of any restrictions on the transfer of securities
There are no restrictions on transfer of the Inland Homes plc ordinary shares admitted to AIM.